At the end of a long day, during leisurely weekends, one form of entertainment most of us look to is watching television. Nowadays with so many television models available in the market, choosing the perfect one is a problem of plenty.
Which brands are affordable? What screen size to go for? Luckily, your search can be narrowed down easily to one of the best television brands, VU Televisions. Here I present you with a list of the Best VU Televisions in India to choose from for the optimal viewing experience.
Summary – Which VU TV to Buy?
In my personal viewing experience, the TV I found the best from VU Televisions is this 43 Inch Full HD Smart TV. This model, I believe, offers the most value for money.
If you are looking for something more budget-friendly, you are out of luck with VU. Currently, they do not have a good 32-inch screen on the market. However, this model by OnePlus is a really good buy in this category. I recommend it greatly to all my clients.
However, if budget is not a concern and you are looking for a 55/65/75 Inch television, I strongly recommend this model by VU. It will add further to the beauty of your living room as it comes with an Armani Gold coated panel.
Best VU Televisions in India
1. Best 32 Inch VU TV
VU used to have a good model in this category. However, nowadays it’s mostly sold out on Amazon India. Also, other brands like OnePlus, MI, and Samsung have come up with really good models to fill up the void.
Hence, as I suggested in the summary section above. I would be recommending a 32 Inch TV from an alternate brand that I feel is the best option that we currently have on offer.
Compare Latest Prices – Amazon India
- It has a great resolution of 1366×768
- 20 Watts sound output with Dolby Audio and DTS Studio Sound heightens the auditory experience.
Adaptive contrast and high brightness allowed me to watch without having to strain eyes.
- 2 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports are available. I could easily connect the set-top box, my gaming console, and other USB devices as well.
- There is one more model available called the Oneplus Y1s Edge. You can read my comparison post OnePlus Y1S vs Y1S Edge to find out which model is the right buy for your home.
- I found this TV to be great value for money with features much better than other budget TVs available, making it one of the best 32 Inch TV in India
- Sound clarity is quite high.
- One year comprehensive warranty, and an additional 1 Year warranty is offered on the outer panel by the company.
2. Best 43 Inch VU TV in India
This TV ranks among the best Televisions in India currently due to its high resolution, screen size, and great sound quality. One of the important criteria for this model being on the list is the price. It is way cheaper compared to other top brands like Sony & Samsung.
Check the Latest Price & More User Reviews – Amazon India
- Offer 4K Ultra HD screen resolution of 3840 x 2160. The refresh rate is on par with other TV models at 60 hz
- It offers a viewing angle of 178 degrees. This helps you spread out the seating arrangement of your living room without compromising on the viewing quality.
- The TV comes with additional features such as licensed apps including Netflix, Hotstar, and more, but that is standard for most smart TVs these days.
- Has powerful 84 Watt Speakers with a built-in sub-woofer. It is powered by Dolby Atmos and has features like Bass boost and surround sound.
You May Like – Best 43 Inch Smart TVs in India
- Has great connectivity with 3 HDMI ports to connect gaming consoles, 2 USB ports 2.4 and 5 Ghz WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, and HDMI CEC & eARC/ARC
- 4K Glo Panel I 94% NTSC Color Volume I Dolby Vision I HDR10+ I HLG I AI PQ Engine I Dynamic Backlight Control I Ambient Light Sensor I MEMC I Motion Enhancement I Digital Noise Reduction I Active Contrast I Advanced Cricket Mode I Cinema Mode I VRR I ALLM I Game Mode
3. VU 55/65/75 Inch Smart TV
For people with a bit higher budget, this one is a good choice because of the enhanced features it offers, and of course the large screen size, giving a home theatre experience.
This is also one of the best-looking television sets in India powered by Quantum Dot QLED Technology.
The Masterpiece TV series is available in three different sizes 55 Inches, 65 Inches, & 75 Inches.
Check Availability & Latest Price – Amazon India
- It has an Ultra HD resolution of 3824 x 2160 with a refresh rate of 120 hz
- Has a powerful quad-core processor with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM
- The outer panel of the TV is crafted from premium, lightweight aluminum with an Armani Gold finish.
- Has a stainless finish, is bezel-less, and comes with a Scalene Triangular stand
- Powerful 100 Watt 4.1 Speakers. Comes with 5 speakers including a built-in sub-woofer
- Comes with Advanced GPU and APU game mode. An ideal buy for gaming enthusiasts
- It comes with 3 HDMI ports as compared to most other models’ 2 ports offered and 2 USB ports.
- All major apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Youtube, etc are already configured on the remote control
- The adaptive contrast is a really nice feature. You can adjust the screen settings based on whether it is day or nighttime
- Comes with built-in Dolby and DTS sound technologies
- The AnyCast functionality lets you cast any content from your smartphone onto your smart tv
- Comes with a special cricket mode for better viewing of matches
To understand the features better, you can also watch the video below:
4. VU 40 Inch Full HD UltraAndroid LED TV
This is a newer model by VU, launched in 2019 and can be purchased at discount from Amazon at less than 20,000 INR.
Check the Latest Price & Discounts – Amazon India
- The sound output is 24 W, and like its 43-inch cousin, it comes with a resolution of 1920×1080 as well as refresh speed of 60Hz.
- The remote control has four special buttons to launch Netflix, Prime Video and Youtube instantly, which is a plus.
- The visual features contain, along with adaptive brightness, Cinema mode and Natural mode, customizable to the lighting you are watching TV in. I found this really helpful.
- Screen mirroring for this model is superb and there are no lags. For me, this makes it one of the best VU televisions in India.
- Android apps don’t seem to run that smoothly on this TV. A user stated that only basic smart features could be enjoyed with this TV, not a pure Android experience.
5. VU 50 Inch Pixelight 4K HDR Smart TV
Technically in the range just above 40000 INR, this TV is often available below 30,000 INR on Amazon and Flipkart. You can buy at the link provided below the image.
Check More User Reviews – Click Here
This TV comes with a complete Dolby ecosystem, from audio to visuals and HDR 10 technology.
It has 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports and a dual-core processor. The system is Linux based.
- This TV comes with a voice-sensor remote, which I think is a great addition.
- The IPS Panel and Dolby Visuals, as well as audio, make for a wonderful experience.
- The dual-core processor slows the system a bit after continuous use, which may not be acceptable to many users at the price.
- Side viewing angles are not great in the display, but that’s not a major drawback.
FAQs about VU TV in India
Is VU a good brand?
Absolutely Yes. VU is a really good brand. VU is the brand for you if affordably priced, decent quality smart TVs are what you’re looking for. At the price paid, VU TVs are a solid choice if you don’t want extra fancy features.
Is VU worth buying?
VU Televisions is a reliable and rising brand easily available in the Indian market and is worth buying if you want a well-functioning standard Smart TV within a limited budget.
Is VU an Indian Brand?
VU Televisions is not an Indian brand; it is a US-based company. However, the founder of VU is Devita Saraf, an Indian entrepreneur, and the company caters massively to the Indian audiences.
Are they manufactured in India?
VU Televisions are manufactured in China, acquiring components from Taiwan, Japan and South Korea as well. The design and research for the televisions are, however, done in India, and the founder of VU hopes to set up manufacturing in India soon.
This brings me to the end of my review of the Best VU Televisions in India. Overall, VU TV is a solid, reliable brand that is easily available in the Indian market and on online e-commerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart.
Which one will you pick? Do let me know in the comments section below.
Also, do feel free to ask any further queries that you may have below too.
3 thoughts on “Best VU Televisions in India”
Their TV mother boards are very poor quality motherboards.. it will repair very easily within 2 year mother board will gone.. they will ask 2k for replace motherboard.. they will not give repaired board also they will take it and give new board for 2k..
What is the price 50″ and 55″. Year of made?
This is a very good review and information. Its always good to have value along with Local service.
What is your Opinion on QLED? I see that this Option is available in VU for the 85 inch Expensive variant
is the 65 inch Cinema model any close to the QLED and its also less expensive?