In this post, I will be comparing two of the best-selling, budget projectors in India. i.e. EGate i9 Pro Max vs WZATCO Yuva Plus
So, if you were considering buying one of these two and were confused about selecting the right model for your home, this article will help you find the right answers.
Summary – EGate i9 Pro Max vs WZATCO Yuva Plus
After doing extensive research, there is no doubt in my mind that I would be opting for this particular projector for my home (Between EGate i9 Pro Max & WZATCO Yuva Plus). You will also need to buy a Firestick separately if you are planning on steaming OTT content (Netflix, Hotstar, etc). Click Here for details on FireStick.
However, do keep in mind that even the model that I recommended above, does not have some critical features like support for Wifi, Bluetooth, autofocus, and support for inbuilt apps like Netflix.
Hence, if you are planning to buy this product for regular usage, I would strongly recommend increasing your budget slightly and opting for this model by EGate.
This EGate model is vastly superior and works great even in a lit room during the daytime.
EGate i9 Pro Max vs WZATCO Yuva Plus
Now, let me jump straight to a detailed comparison between these two projectors.
The main difference between these two projectors is that Yuva Plus provides more screen brightness, has a better contrast ratio, can project a larger screen size, has better lamp life, and has slightly better speakers as well.
You will be able to better visualize the difference in the comparison table that I have made below:
To Expand Each Point Further:
- Resolution (Full HD – 1080 Pixels): Both projectors can display images and videos in Full HD (High Definition) with a resolution of 1080 pixels. This means you’ll get a clear and detailed picture quality.
- ANSI (420 for WZATCO Yuva Plus and 300 for EGate i9 Pro-Max): ANSI lumens measure the brightness of the image that the projector can produce. A higher ANSI means a brighter image, which is better for viewing in rooms with more ambient light.
- Lumens (6600 for WZATCO Yuva Plus and 4500 for EGate i9 Pro-Max): Lumens is another measure of brightness. More lumens mean a brighter image and better visibility in well-lit rooms.
- Contrast Ratio (4500:1 for WZATCO Yuva Plus and 2000:1 for EGate i9 Pro-Max): The contrast ratio indicates the difference between the darkest black and the brightest white the projector can produce. A higher contrast ratio means more vibrant and realistic images.
- Max Screen Size (210 Inches for WZATCO Yuva Plus and 250 Inches for EGate i9 Pro-Max): This is the maximum size of the image that the projector can display on a wall or screen. A larger screen size means you can have a bigger viewing area.
- Lamp Life (50,000 Hours for WZATCO Yuva Plus and 30,000 Hours for EGate i9 Pro-Max): This is the estimated lifespan of the lamp inside the projector. A longer lamp life means less frequent lamp replacements, saving you time and money.
- Connectivity (2xHDMI, USB, VGA, AV, Audio Out & SD Card for WZATCO Yuva Plus and 2xHDMI, USB, VGA, AV, Audio Out for EGate i9 Pro-Max): These are the different ways you can connect your devices (like your laptop, gaming console, or TV box) to the projector. More connectivity options give you more flexibility.
- Speakers (5 Watt Inbuilt for WZATCO Yuva Plus and 3 Watt Inbuilt for EGate i9 Pro-Max): Both projectors come with built-in speakers. The WZATCO Yuva Plus has a more powerful speaker, which might give you better sound quality.
- External Speakers (Can be connected): Both projectors allow you to connect external speakers. This is useful if you want to enhance the sound quality or volume.
- Keystone (Manual): Keystone correction allows you to adjust the shape of the image if it’s distorted. Both projectors offer manual keystone correction, meaning you can manually adjust the image to make it look perfect.
- Smart Android (No): Neither of the projectors comes with a built-in Android system. This means you can’t directly download and use Android apps on the projector. However, you can connect an Android device to the projector to use your apps.
Suggested Read – Best OLED TVs in India
This concludes my comparison of EGate i9 Pro Max vs WZATCO Yuva Plus. Which projector did you decide to opt for your home?
Do let me know in the comments below.