Goa Idea & Innovation Competition (GI2C) 2015 is a collaborative initiative of Goa State Innovation Council, Education Department of Goa Government, BVS & i4c to recognize & promote innovations amongst students in the State of Goa. All ideas and innovations were submitted on i4c's online portal. The final selected innovators presented their ideas & innovation to a panel of judges and from there the winners were declared. The best 3 in each group were awarded the Valedictory session of BVS 2015 on 8th February 2015 at Kala Academy, Goa.
- First Idea & Innovation Challenge of its kind in the State of Goa
- Total number of ideas submitted 245 out of 400 Schools and Colleges
- Ideas Submission s made in 3 groups :
- Group A (Std. Vth - VIIth) received 97 ideas.
- Group B (Std. IXth - XIIth) received 105 ideas.
- Group C in Group C (UG/PG/PHD) received 43 ideas and innovations.